1. Upload your track using www.wetransfer.com. It's simple! Don't forget to copy download link.
2. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the follow information inside:
- your name and contact info
- artist/band name and song title
- download link to your file from sendtransfer
- your comments
3. We'll contact you within 24 hours. We may request additional information.
4. We will send you a link to your free online mastering sample (30-60 seconds). Take your time, listen in a few environments. Make sure you love it. We will provide all the revisions you require if needed until you are totally satisfied. However, only one round of changes is included in the standard rate. Please NOTE: revisions that involve the client submitting a new mix will be charged as a new master.
We usually provide a one minute mastered section of your track for free evaluation, however, if you have a track that has lots of variation and changes throughout for which a one minute section will not be adequate to assess the mastering, we can provide a longer section or even the complete track but this will need to be paid for upfront.
5. Once you approve our work, we'll send you a PayPal invoice. You don't need a PayPal account in order to pay. You can just use your Debit or Credit Card. If you don't like this method you can always make a bank transfer or send us a check - just ask us for our details.
6. Submit payment and we'll send you the final digital CD-quality master. You will receive a *.WAV file, 16 bit 44,100 Hz (or any other format you ordered).